Insta Love.

21 June 2010

Booth Bay Harbor

Today we visited Booth Bay Harbor and what a cute little town it is! Full of little shops all around the bay, tons of things to do and see, this was another fantastic day.


Aunt Patty left today and we were sad to see her go. We ate breakfast at Mae's (formerly Kristina's)... holy cow... no wonder why my parents named Krissy after a bakery! Good god, that was a good breakfast! After too many calories, we headed to Booth Bay. We walked around looking for my little shirts that I wanted to get T and Ethan sooooooo badly, and we didn't find them. I was heartbroken. Luckily, Cathy found an embroidery shop and we had them made for the boys.... and if they aren't the cutest little shirts I've ever seen! They turned out PERFECT! No one had even heard of these shirts, and an older lady even told me that certain shirts come and go out of style... so I'm old. 23 years ago, this shirt might have been cool...


Next we headed to our little harbor cruise. Only and hour and a half long, but it was so much fun. We saw multiple lighthouses, seals and pulled up a lobster trap. T thought that was the coolest thing! I saw my future home and maybe even some future yachts... Oh to be rich!



After our boat trip, we drove around the east side of Booth Bay and saw some beautiful homes and coastline.

Dinner at A Taste of Maine... sooooooo ggggoooooooooooodddddd..... One last night for some inexpensive lobster before heading to Boston!



And, after all that, we headed back to the hotel to finish packing up and T is still going strong. Singing to Grandma and Grandpa... Off to Boston tomorrow for our last day on the east coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.