Insta Love.

07 March 2011

Revenge of the active daughter?

I was on the phone with my mom today.. she tried to wake me, so I silenced her call and made her wait. I knew what she wanted, a baby update. Today I went home a few hours early because I didn't sleep a wink and just didn't feel very well. So, when I call her back on my way to pick up Tyler from school I tell her that I was super busy calling all my friends and other family members to tell them I was on my way to the hospital... yes, I'm that mean. She yelled at me, told me I was a brat (the nerve!) and reminded me of her curse. "The Curse" to one day have a daughter just like myself. A princess, brat... something about attitude...whatever you want to call it. She also reminded me of all the similarities of our pregnancies... the bloody noses, the constant movement of a busy baby girl, the fatigue. Just about everything except the nausea. She is the luckiest _______ (insert word) in the world who never had nausea or morning sickness with ANY of her kids and still came out under 100 lbs. So the question is... Will we have another perfect combination of both of us, like Tyler, OR will I have a "Mini" me because of a curse she put on me from the day I was born, and every time she thought I "deserved" it. I don't think it will be much longer until I find out though... Poor Bill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.