Insta Love.

24 September 2011

Missy P is cutting teeth! Oh, no!

Dear Presley,

Today Dad noticed that you are getting two new teeth on the bottom row.  This explanes why you haven't been sleeping so well, which also explaines why I haven't been sleeping so well.  I almost had a complete meltdown in the middle of the grocery store.  Why do you need teeth so soon!?  I'm not done enjoying your gummy smile.  I'm also quite nervous for my boobs.  I've never breast fed a baby with teeth.  I only made six months with Tyler before my body just closed up shop.  He didn't have any teeth.  Please be nice to me.  I am, after all, your source of food and nourishment.  Oh, and another thing.  Stop growing up so fast.  We have all the time in the world.  You are trying to crawl, and you are very close.  I put you down for tummy time and all the sudden you are on your hands and knees, rocking back and forth.  I quickly sit you upright and tell you to slow down.  I'm not ready for you to crawl, and this house isn't exactly baby proof yet.  Just chill out, will ya? 

Thanks,
Mom
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.