Insta Love.

08 February 2012

Math Wiz!

Dear Tyler,

  Today Dad and I are so extremely proud of you!  Not only have you been receiving 100% on your math and spelling tests, but you finally remembered to finish your "big" math test!  You are officially the second kiddo in class to receive your math award.  It took you two weeks to remember to finish your 1's.  TWO WEEKS!  From what I gather, you are supposed to ask your teacher before recess to be tested on your 1's, 2's, 5's, 10's and 25's.  Dad and I reminded you every day.  In fact, twice a day.  Once before bed, then once again at drop off.  I told you I was going to tickle you until you remembered.  It didn't work.  After two weeks of reminding I told you if you didn't remember I was going to take away your scooter.  I picked you up from school yesterday, you looked up at your teacher and told her with big eyes....
"Oh, no!  I forgot to do my 1's today!  My Mom is going to take my scooter away!"
Luckily she laughed.  You finished them today and we are all so proud!  Keep up the good work, and you will go so many places in life.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.