Insta Love.

08 April 2012

Playing catch up.

First, I want to start with this short video.  This baby LOVES the water.  Anytime she can get into water, she’s in it.  Dog dish, bottled water, shower, bath, puddle, sink…. it’s all the same to her.  So, here she is in the shower, fully clothed.  I turned around for two seconds to brush my teeth, and here is where I found her…..

OK.  Now for the rest of the week.  I feel like I’ve slacked off a little.  Hubby and I are good.  I love us!  OMG, I need a serious tan. 
DSC_0015 copy
Presley is learning about fashion blogs.  She loves them and is always trying to steal the laptop from us to see the latest.
DSC0635
She is officially in a “big girl” seat, and still screeches at the top of her lungs… Serious sad face….
mms_picture
Loved me some kisses from Mr.T!
DSC_0630
Every time I turn around, he looks taller.
DSC_0016DSC_0014
Sweet P climbs up EVERYTHING!!!  She also has added: Yes, no, this, that, hot and good girl to her vocabulary.
DSC_0001 (2)
collage1
I love this life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.