Insta Love.

03 May 2012

Hello! We’re the Big Butt family!

Tyler was SO proud to show me his artwork on the way home from school today.  We officially have a “Big Butt” family.  Should I frame these?  Hang them on the fridge?  Put them above the fireplace?  So many options.  I think he might have a serious career in stick figure artistry.  (Apparently his teacher did not see these…)
I hope he never draws a picture for a girl he likes, unless I don’t like her…. then draw away!
  buttscollage
2012-05-031

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm your newest follower and I LOVE this post!

    Jenn- http://iwannafeelthatfire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, nice to meet you! Glad you like my silly post..haha! :)

      Delete
  2. This is hilarious, boys and their obsessions with weird things like booties?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! I couldn't believe my eyes, but how can you not laugh at something like this!? LOL!!

      Delete

Comment here.