Insta Love.

13 June 2012

Seriously?! Break out the winter gear.

Top: Anchorage, Alaska
Bottom: Boise, Idaho

We are leaving to Alaska pretty soon to visit friends, family and to get Presley baptized.  I just want to point out that my low is higher than their high!  WHAT THE HECK!  I'm leaving potential 100 degree weather.... POOL WEATHER, for maybe 71 and probably mostly cloudy (although it says mostly sunny, we former Alaskans know better).  One of my closest friends told me the current temperature was 47 and rainy!  Where is my parka!?

Can someone please tell me why we aren't flying to Bora Bora instead? 

FYI people... from now on if you would like to see us, we will be here (refer back to the 97 degree picture above!!) YIKES!  Serious frowny face on THIS girl right here.

2 comments:

  1. Bummer..not jealous, tho I've always wanted to see Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm going to need a heated blanket, parka... you name it! If you like to fish, hike or camp I'd recommend it at least once! I'm a "glamper", personally :)

      Delete

Comment here.