Insta Love.

17 July 2012

The Biebs strikes again...

Look at what I found on my car today at lunch....


So, for those of you who don't know, or don't remember, this all came about when I had a dream about Justin Bieber.  Actually several, which I admit in sheer embarrassment.  Read HERE.

Honestly, JB isn't even my type.  Ugh.  Why can't it be Thor?!  He's super tall, buff, GORGEOUS! 

Anyway.....

My wonderful husband bought me the JB shirt, so I decided one day I would get him a "Mrs. Bieber" license plate cover.  I was SO excited when it arrived at work!!!  It would take him forever to see it, but I had to wait for the right time to put it on.  I hid it under the passenger seat of my car figuring he would never find it, but one Saturday he did.  Bill is really tall, and my old car was really small.  He put the seat back all the way just to fit in, and there it was.  Totally exposed.  He laughed really hard, and laughed at me for messing it up!  I should have got up in the middle of the night and just put it on, but I was patiently waiting for the weekend so I could get up early and put it on.  I still laugh inside when I think of all his employees laughing at him, or his friends... "Mrs. Bieber... huh?!"  Oh yeah!

So, we traded my car in for a bigger one.  Bill cleaned out my old car, said goodbye to it and registered it the next day.  In Idaho we keep our old plates, so he put them on for me along with the license plate cover that I had originally bought for him. 

Bill:2, Karen:0. 

I am SO lame!  I really have to up my game, but as the saying goes... "Pimpin' ain't easy."

2 comments:

Comment here.