Insta Love.

27 July 2012

Children destroy things.

Can anyone tell me why the door is broken to the DVD player?!
DSC_0127
How about the nobs to this thing that turns the speakers on.  Yeah, that thing…
DSC_0128
Or, how about the cover to this speaker?
DSC_0129
Before we had kids, we wanted nice things, so we bought them.
Seriously, these things are broken and missing parts people!!!  And, it all comes down to two little people.   
We never once considered that children would destroy them, and we wouldn’t be able to replace them until they leave the house for college. 
But someday, vengeance will be ours!!!   Our children will afford nice things, and their children will ruin them.  It’s like the circle of life, but with electronics!
***I just want to take this opportunity to apologize to my parents for blowing up their speakers as a teen.  Your curse is working.  My children are just like me.  *sigh*….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.