Insta Love.

27 August 2012

So we went to the fair.

Initially, I had no intention of going to the fair.  The thought hadn’t even crossed my mind, until my co-worker asked when we were going.  All I could think was:
  1. The shopping is going to be LAME.
  2. It’s dirty.
  3. It stinks
  4. The people watching is going to be FANTASTIC!!!
So, off to the fair we went….
fair
animals
Bill loves his horses!
butterflies
The butterfly whisperer
DSC_0361
Friends!
DSC_0372
Of course Tyler would make the most out of this ride...
DSC_0374
Attitude?!
DSC_0381
Last cup of empty calories!!! 
DSC_0383
Sweet P.
DSC_0384
Ketchup.  Every where.
DSC_0417
Sleep with an attitude.
We wouldn’t be able to complete the fair trip without some fantastic outfits and hair! YES! Left: I’m not quite sure. Middle: Yikes.. really?! At the dirty fair? Right: Amy Winehouse wanna-be’s.
fair wear
YES!

Sunday.......

PicMonkey Collage
Earrings, lip gloss and hair.
Here we are on Sunday, running errands around town, including Tyler’s new hair cut and my new earrings!



Tyler's new school shoes and my work shoes!!!  This kid has BIG FEET!

xoxo,
Karen
Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, I think the lady in heels looks nice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! It was just funny how dressed up she was to play in dirt :) Otherwise, she was dressed nice!

      Delete
  2. Too funny! People watching is one of my favorite pastimes! Found you on the nap time review and have signed up for emails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love people watching!!! Glad you found me, I will check out your blog as well :)

      Delete

Comment here.