Insta Love.

11 September 2012

It finally feels like fall.

This has to be one of the hottest summers we've experienced since moving to Boise.  Countless days in the high 90's, low 100's and smoke.  Smoke filled air which constantly smells like campfire, yet keeps you indoors.

Today was beautiful, though.  It finally felt like fall.  Just enough to put a sweater on, and take a walk in the sun.  It's funny to think that 75 degrees can warrant a sweater, especially being from Alaska where 75 degrees is considered global warming, and we practically run around half naked.








We are so excited for the fall season.  Boots, sweaters, cute little jackets, pumpkins, crisp air and changing leaves.  I can't wait, ants in my pants!  Can we skip winter though?! 

xo,
Karen

Presley is wearing:
Sweater: Nordstrom
Pants: Gap
Hair bow: Nordstrom
Shoes: from a fabulous friend.

16 comments:

  1. I am not looking forward to getting in pants. I like wearing shorts. Love the weathter though ;)

    julie @ Naptime Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I love shorts too, but I'm definitely enjoying a break in hot weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live in South Carolina, and I'm so excited that it feels more like fall lately...although it is supposed to be hot again next week. I agree that we need to skip winter though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard that South Carolina is beautiful! We have the same forcast here. The news actually said it was "summer temps again!" LOL!

      Delete
  4. Hi! Cute sweater! Love sweater weather.
    Patricia from http://topiaryrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the summer, but it's beautiful in the fall where I live.

    I'm stopping by the Blog Hop. I'd love for you to Visit me at http://www.fashionablysaving.wordpress.com

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're back to summer weather! Dang it! It will be here soon enough, though :) We just got a sneak peak!

      Delete
  6. Hey lovelie! Your family is beautiful! Haha Sarcasm is the greatest huh? Thanks for stopping by I'm now a follower. I do absolutely LOVE the name of your blog lol. I hope you & the fam have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for both the follow and sweet comment :) I think your blog is going to be a blast to follow!!! Hope you also have a great Monday. xo

      Delete
  7. My hubby laughs at me because even though its 70 degrees outside I refuse to turn off my A/C. I just know it will get hot again and i'm not taking any chances!

    just stopped by from the Blog Hop.
    Visit me @
    http://unorganizedchaosx3.blogspot.com
    http://diaryofabfmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby makes fun of me because I have the heat on if it's below 70, and we're from Alaska! hahaha!!! Will definitely check out your blogs :) Thanks for stopping by! xo

      Delete
  8. your children are beautiful!! and they will love fall..the leaves, the fall activities that can still be done outside...enjoy!!
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.
    have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for both the follow and the sweet comment :) I will definitely return the follow! Have a great week! xo

      Delete

Comment here.