Insta Love.

10 September 2012

Justin Bieber, my husband and his car.

Did you know that my husband was Mrs. Bieber? 
Well, he is now!  That license plate cover... the one I originally bought for his car, that he found under the passenger's seat of my car.. the licence plate cover that he put ON MY NEW CAR when he brought it home and my plan backfired in my face.  Yeah, that one.  It is officially where I intended it to be all along.   And, I strategically put it on the back where people are more likely to see it.  I really hope he doesn't get pulled over since his stickers are covered a little...  (Insert evil laugh). 


4 comments:

  1. That's Hilarious! I literally just laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!! We have constant entertainment at our house ;) Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. LOL! Hilarious post! I REALLY WANT to do this to my hubby now. Shhh! Hahaha!

    ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should, and post pictures ;) My lips are sealed!! xo

      Delete

Comment here.