Insta Love.

10 September 2012

Sunday Social... on Monday! YES!




Linking up with Ashley and Neely for the Sunday Social Linkup. Yes, I am a day late, but this sounded fun and when you are me.... you are almost always a day behind ;)



1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it??

The Real Housewife of Meridian.... Idaho.

So, really this name is just me being silly.  I absolutely LOVE the show The Real Housewives of Orange County and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  My favorites being Gretchen, Heather and Camille... sometimes Kyle!  I don't ever wish to be these women, but honestly, it is the only "gossip" I enjoy.  Plus, let's be honest... These shows are based out of big, glam cities.  Most people think Idaho is potatoes and farms, so it's just an oxymoron.  Which just compliments my sarcastic sense of humor!!! 


2. What do you love the most about blogging??

*Documenting our story, first and foremost. 
*Meeting new people and reading their amazing stories!  Some blogs are so fun, and others very inspirational.  I'm very new to the blogging world, and so far, I'm very excited to be part of it!


3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?

One of my ALL TIME FAVORITES was a post that my husband wrote.  Presley's birth story.
My other favorite is Presley's 16 month update. I love writing from "her" perspective! 



4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?

Well, considering I'm just entering this fun, new world, I'd say that from what I can tell blogging can take up A LOT of time.  I don't have a lot of spare time, so this is what you get, but I'm excited to try!



5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?

Learning to make friends and followers!!!  Who knew there was so much involved, certainly not me!



6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.

Yikes!  I'm still new... so I'll say mine... of course ;)
Wendy's Look Book.  LOVE her style. 
The Naptime Review. She was kind enough to invite me to my first link up!  Game over from there!


Well, that about sums it up for me today!  Get ready for another Justin Bieber update soon... if you haven't witnessed any of the "JB" war, click HERE to catch up.  This is how Bill and I "fight" with each other! 

Happy Monday,
Karen

 Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the real housewives. OC, BH, and NJ being my favorites.

    Blogging can take up tons of time if you let it!!

    Ashley
    ashleyspain.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I have not seen NJ, I might have to check them out sometime! xo

      Delete
  2. sunday social on monday! I love that.. sounds like real life!

    I'm your newest follower from the Monday Mingle!
    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I'm a new follower of your blog now :) Have a great day! xo

      Delete
  3. I'm loving the new season of NYC and Miami looks promising. I started with ATL.

    I'm April, a new follower from Mom's Monday Mingle. http://www.100lbcountdown.com Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi April! Thanks for stopping by :) I will definitely return the follow. I can't wait for BH to start! Hopefully soon!

    Have a great week :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Comment here.