Insta Love.

04 September 2012

The Glossy, Glossy.

This girl, loves all things girly. 

I gave her my lip gloss to play with while driving today.  In all honesty, she has been HORRIFIC in the car lately, so I was totally okay with it.  I didn’t think she could actually twist the cap off. 

I opened the back door to see this: YIKES!!!
gloss1

So, I took her in the restaurant just.like.this…

gloss 
These are the moments that will embarrass her someday.  You know, those moments you pull out for new boyfriends and yearbooks?!  To say “See!  She has been this way her entire life!  A DIVA!” 

Plus it’s a great excuse to buy a new lip gloss!  Sorry hun!  She used it all!  I love my little glossy diva.

xo,
Karen

8 comments:

  1. OMG how cute! LOL Seems like she REALLY can't get enough of that lip gloss!

    Thanks so much for visiting me yesterday!
    There's a blog hop going on today too! Visit alyssadawsonblog.com if you'd like to join! She's a cohost!

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shar! I will definitely check it out :)

      Have a fabulous day :) xo, Karen

      Delete
  2. Ha! What a cute little diva! Maybe I should start giving my lip glosses to my son in hopes that will mean new ones for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brittaney! Any excuse to buy new gloss ;) We do what we have to!! Hope you have a wonderful day :) xo,Karen

      Delete
  3. Aww...she was getting all glammed up! And your blog header is adorable!
    Claire
    http://desperatelyseekingc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I'm glad you like my blog header :) I thought it was fun! I'm definitely following you back!
      xo,
      Karen

      Delete
  4. She is so adorable - and destined for a glossy life haha
    I'm thrilled to be your newest follower and would love it if you could return the follow if you get the chance and wish to :)
    Best,
    Sapir
    coffeebooksandairplanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I'm thrilled to have you follow our journey, and excited to read about yours :) Thanks for stopping by!
      xo,
      Karen

      Delete

Comment here.