Insta Love.

31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

DSC_0099DSC_0100DSC_0102DSC_0105DSC_0106DSC_0107
We are so excited that the holiday season is here!  This year Tyler chose to be Dracula from the movie Hotel Transylvania, which meant Presley was going to be Mavis.
  Quite the experience turning two platinum blondes into dark haired vampires! 
Let me just tell you how much my coconut oil saved our day.  It removed their makeup within seconds without any harsh chemicals, scrubbing or crying, while keeping their skin hydrated!  LOVE!
I thought when Tyler asked to watch Hocus Pocus we would start a new tradition.  The same one my sister and I had every year, but he’s found his way into another room to play with Presley.  Maybe someday!
Hope everyone had a fun filled Halloween!
xo,
The Maxells

18 comments:

  1. Ha! Presley was so cute walking away from our house with her candy bucket weighing as much as she did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! She wouldn't let Bill carry it! :)

      Delete
  2. Hocus Pocus is my favorite Halloween movie, I remember seeing it in the theater as a kid :)

    Following/commeting from the Mommy brain mixer! I hope you'll come and do the same :)
    http://fluffimama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I'm heading over right now :) Thanks for visiting us!!
      ~Karen

      Delete
  3. Your little ones are cuties!! I love the name of your blog!!!! SO FUN!! Found you through the Mommy-Brain Mixer today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly!! Chasing those two around with a can of black hair spray was probably quite the site, but so worth it! I will be sure to check out your blog too :) Thanks for visiting us!
      ~Karen

      Delete
  4. Looks like y'all had a wonderful Halloween. I'm a new follower. Come check me out at http://aprichards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I'm coming over to visit you right now :)

      Delete
  5. Great job with the vampire transformation! They look fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe how cute!! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! Hope you have a fabulous day :)

      Delete
  7. SO happy that you started following me because it led me to you! so excited to keep reading along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for the follow, and I look forward to reading more of your blog as well! Happy Friday :)

      Delete
  8. Dracula is pretty handsome! Love the tights on Mavis :) Hey, I re-made that Idaho blogger button. Sorry, I forgot to link it back to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and following! Returning the favor :) Those photos of your kiddies in their Halloween outfits, walking hand-in-hand...adorable. And I've been hearing SO much lately about the wonders of coconut oil! Need to get me some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get some coconut oil! I love it!

      Delete

Comment here.