Insta Love.

26 December 2012

Family Pictures 2012

I never in a million years thought it would be so difficult to do our family pictures, but getting these two little people to cooperate was intense!  Not only that, but throw a super cranky hubby in the mix and you are in for a load of fun.  Bill was so upset that he had to wear an apron.  I apparently took away his man card, but really… aren’t these pictures worth it?!  I laughed so hard that I was in tears.  My makeup was almost ruined, kids weren’t cooperating, a super mad hubby and here are the results.  Priceless!

ENJOY!!

APRONBILLY BOOSHOESfam4fam8FAMILY 2KIDSt
k&p3

13 comments:

  1. ha! These are funny. At least you look great in every picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! The first one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The first one is my favorite! ;)

      Delete
  3. These are fantastic. So creative. Visiting from Moms Monday Mingle. Happy to be a new follower...

    Thanks,
    Holli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holli! I love to be different :) I'll return the follow. Have a wonderful day! xo

      Delete
    2. I can't find your site to follow :(

      Delete
  4. New follower from Mom's Monday Mingle!I have family in Meridian too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love it here in Meridian! Thanks for stopping by, I will return the follow :) Have a fab day! xo

      Delete
  5. Love it. It reminds me of the day I tried to get a decent picture of the kids. (I have the collage of it on my blog post for today.)

    Glad I found you through the hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely take a look :) I feel your pain.. haha! Glad you found me too! I will return the follow! xo

      Delete

Comment here.