Insta Love.

05 July 2013

Happy 4th of July! Life in pictures.

I have a slight passion for photography. To be honest, I haven't touched my Nikon in quite some time. Probably since I got a 4S and loaded some pretty cool picture apps. I look like paparazzi following my kids around and documenting every move. I don't ever want to miss a moment, and I never want to forget it either. 

Photo taken at the entrance of our neighborhood.




Freshly painted toes and the latest Ulta magazine!

Smokin' hot.

Gorgeous!

My little fashionista!



2 comments:

  1. Coming from Mom's Monday Mingle.

    How cute. :) Looks so American family. Love the black and white at the entrance to your neighborhood...and the purple boots :)♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She never takes them off :)

      Delete

Comment here.