Insta Love.

02 April 2015

Happy 4th Birthday, Presley Grace!










Happy 4th Birthday Princess P!

Today was your birthday, and it's hard to believe you are already four; but for anyone who knows you its not really that shocking.  Four going on 16.  You are so crazy smart, and seriously sassy.  If I've ever met an old soul, it would be you.  You know where you are going, how you will get there, what you will do when you get there and what to do when you are done.  Here is a little list of your last year:

  • Your fashion sense is outta this world! The outfits you put together are only outfits you could pull off.
  • You are reading.  At age 3! (Smart kid + Challenger (best school EVER!)=amazing educational foundation) Kid, you're gonna move mountains!
  • You are tiny and petite, just like me!  
  • You told your brother to "Check yourself before your wreck yourself" in the car one day.
  • You are the epitome of girly, until you fart.
  • You can fart on command.
  • Everything you love is "Glorious!"
  • Random people everywhere touch your hair, and I can only hope that it's at its curliest because teen years will be filled with tears if it gets any curlier.  So, stay where you are at now!!!
  • I've never seen another little girl as pretty, or even one that looks like you.  I call you my "high fashion" babe.
  • You are super shy and hide behind me, but it doesn't worry me at all.  I was shy once and look at me now.. Yikes!
  • You get things.  Things most kids don't.  I don't have to explain them to you, you just get it.  Revert back to the "old soul" thing.
  • You love to sing!  Current favs: Taylor Swift, Gwen Stephani and Pink!
  • You love God, and like to pray "in my own head."
  • You're going to be a heart breaker one day.
Honestly, I can't think of them all.  Time goes by so quickly, and I think about writing things down, and I never do.  I always have these great intentions to do so, but by the time I get to a place I can do it we've already moved on.  I guess that's where my love of photography comes in.  I try to post pictures on Instagram as often as I can to show how much you have both grown.  Just don't ever forget how much I love you, how much we all love you.  I'm so thankful that God chose you especially for me.  I just pray I'm doing a good job!

Happy 4th Birthday, my gorgeous girl!

Xo,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.