Insta Love.

19 October 2015

Our Weekend.

Date Day with the Mr.  It's super rare that we get alone time, in fact, we had to each take the day off to accomplish it!

Kick Board Races!

Team BeachBody Super Saturday.  I love this fitness family and being part of this community. We had a PiYo class after, and we were a sweaty mess!  The heater kicked on too.. like Hot Yoga!

Seriously the best stuff in the world!  Have questions?  Ask me!
www.shakeology.com/teammaxell

T got a haircut after asking for weeks on end.  I had him pick from a few pictures I found on Pinterest, and here is what we ended up with.  I LOVE it, and he looks so grown up!



Never a dull moment!

Church on Sunday.  Pastor Steve preached about Anxiety and Depression, and it was incredible!  



Our tree is on FIYAAA!  Loving all the fall colors around our 'hood.


 Her face!  Love my feisty girl!


Already "borrowing" my stuff.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.