Insta Love.

28 March 2016

Easter.





Lola trying to sneak a peak!




















Happy Easter!!  We went to an amazing church service... Steve is always so inspiring.  I don't think there has ever been a sermon I didn't enjoy, but they always seem to get better and better!  I helped teach the Kindergarten class where we read the story, made beaded bracelets and took the kids to a mock tomb.  It was seriously the cutest thing ever!

Tyler and Presley enjoyed learning about the resurrection, and hunting for their Easter treasures!  Then we spent the rest of the day relaxing before we all head back to school and work.  I've really enjoyed my time off this week with the kids.  We didn't have a lot planned, but just to hang out and relax for once was an incredible feeling... not something our family is used to at all.  As a matter of fact, just seeing each other that much isn't very common for us, and we loved every minute together... I won't lie.. there were some tantrums from a certain little lady, but overall I really can't complain.  It was just fantastic to have us all together and just be able to RELAX!

Xo,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.