Insta Love.

27 July 2016

Disney. Day 3. Our last day.

Epic day!  

Sharing a Cotton Candy Lemonaid
I HAD to have ears!

Worn out.






BFF's for life!


Can I just live here, please?

If BOO were behind that door, I'd have taken her home!

60th Anniversary of the happiest place in the world!

World of Color show.

Getting the Princess treatment at Anna and Elsa's Boutique.


He doesn't need to see! 




The kid lottery.




She was so into the World of Color show!





Princess Power!

Princess Lilli!

My gorgeous girl!


It's grainy, but we had SO MUCH FUN!!!




I DID NOT... I repeat, DID NOT teach her duck lips.  I thank her sitters for this one.

This ride had us laughing so hard!  They are spinning lady bugs from Bugs Life, and our ladybug was OUT OF CONTROL!  I thought for sure our ladybug was going to fly off the track!







5 days of theme parks, and roughly 35 miles later...

Our last day in Disneyland, and by far the best. 

We can't wait to do it again someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here.